Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wow, I'm like so dead?
haha.

I have so much stuffs to say.
But I dont think I can remember all of them though.
Lol.

Hm,
Trip to Austin Height's fun.
Not really trip la. I just used the word trip there. haha
We talked we eat we walked we stayed awake we laughed we swimmed we stayed!
I dont wanna type it here. Hehhhe[:

School reopened.
Which is like bad?
Freaking Shit.
I'm my class's assistant monitor
This year is like a hell to me.
Pork.
Thanks to The GREAT Intan that told teacher my name,
And Thanks to people that voted for me. You people ruined my life.
But I think they voted me because they want better life in class.
Because I'll be the most useless assistant monitor ever in the history of 2008.
(or maybe more than that)
Poor Monitor. You gotta suffer.
Because I'm giving you all my job.
Have fun being monitor, Kothai. *Wink
AHH. & I got what er. President of netball in my Kuning House.
& turned to a "penyelaras" (I have no idea what's that.) on the second day of Kuning House
Sports Practice.
Stupid.

My dog's sleeping like a pig now. After he came back from his walk. With us.
My daddy went downstairs and called him, He didnt even bother opening his eyes.-.-

Omg. I'm talking crap.
I shall stop blogging. Because I talk s*it stuff in every post.
So, I wont be blogging anymore.

Let it die, Let it die.

I think onlining is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment