Monday, December 11, 2006

Craps...

hey ppl..my third post..well..today i woke up at abot 11 smth..then i go bathe n stuff la..but i didnt eat..cux not hungry marh.so no nid lo..heehee..blablablablabla..well,,to all tose ppl our there that saw this post,can you pls leave a comment or message at my tag board?really appreciate it..thx yarh..fer all those ppl that leave their message..i completed my blog with the help of my sis..then she taught me how to edit and stuff larh,,then i now howta edit edy lorh..haha..tmr s sue anne's bdae..gonna go her hse n meet her!!!hahaha..we gonna play games n stuff la.but..the only pity is she only invite me,and other two girls..okay..we gonna play PS2..n the dancing thingy on the map one.whatever la..haha.sounds v intersting huh?to me la..haha..kenot wait edy la..go her hse then can see her dog.bao bei..miss her so much man.i gonna go check whether she had put on some weight or not..hahaha..sue anne's dog name is called:Fluffy Yee Bao Bei.haha..i created it..cux sue anne tld me that bao bei's middle name is fluffy..cux she's fluffy..with alit of fur..then she said that bao bei's name is..i forgot..nvm nvm..i'll drop that chapter...haha..lol.i dunu wad to say edy la..maybe tonite gonna rite another post..so..cya then..haha,,

me~miss vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment