Thursday, December 21, 2006

SPEECH

hey ppl..i'm back with another post..

ytd..just came bck frm kl..haix,,it was a tired journey after all..hmm..just now...my mum was giving some of her cosmetics stuff to my sister..so that we can share.she gave her umm..the silver eyeliner,red mascara..n two diffrent colour of glitters which was silver and pink.i and my sister explored my mother's cosmetics box...n err..two large cosmetics bag..it was so many stuffs inside..i meen..everything was inside..for the csmetics only la..then..ytd..i and my father went to klcc and shop..i mean i'm the one who shop..cux my mum have smth on and..i went to teddy tales and girls..one i've reached girls,i went to see the bag that i've always wanted last time.it was dere!n uh.. went to genting n find it but it was not there..u noe how angry waas me?stuupid!!!!!!!!!!i hate it man!!ish..n umm..so many days had passed but not even a single phone call frm the school.my friends didnt recieve the phone call too..but strange..some of the boys frm our class got their phone call..smth fishy..hmm..now i have another wish.the wish is the stay at the palace of the golden horses..6 stars u noe..my mum was goin to stay at there for 1 week!!!and i n my siblings an my father can go!!not fair..i wan..but..heehee..my dad says that on the 17 of jan..we goin there tosleep one night..weeee~~~~~~~~~~~i was so damn happy by then..heehee..n umm...i'll stop my SPEECH here..so,,till here then!

me~

vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment