Saturday, March 10, 2007

whatever

i've just discovered that..
since i've come to secondary life.
i became more stupid..
i had my first test last week i guess.
here are my markss.
but,,some of em havent get it back yet,

malay=45% -D-
maths=60% -B-
kemahiran hidup=60% -C-
sejarah=68% -B-
geography=88% -A-
sivik=71% -B-


my goodness!i SUCK in everything!
my gawd!
i've got a B in maths?
oh my god!i'm gonna die.
i'm so dead!
and my malay!!!
D???*faint*
and u know what?
my malay bhg b..
i just managed to get 2 marks!
gawd!

aihxx
i dun wanna talk about that anymore..
hopefully the next exam i will do better.
ahahaxx
yay!holiday..
but.not going anywhere..
i wish i could go overseas with my parents during the school holiday is over.
were alone at home.
for a week!


thats bad,
real bad!

well..'m now finding for new blogskins.
cause my blog needs to have a makeover,
but.i dont knw wether i have the time or not.

my sis and her friends are going to Arkib Negara.
cux thier tuition teacher wants them to find some details

and i'm tagging along too!
wahahahaxx
but im not sure wether its fun or not lah.
haha.

okay,
i dont know what to rite anymore.
so..
later!

-unfabulous life-

No comments:

Post a Comment