Wednesday, March 7, 2007

YEAH!=D

gawd!
weeks ago since my last updates!
aihx..i dont mean to but,
kinda busy with school stuffs and..
uhrmm..yeah.
hahax
i've got my name tag todae and
guess what?
its red in colour..
my GOSH!
and its my full name!
stupid la.
i hate my full name.
okay.

last month..
i went genting with my parents AGAIN
i'm sick of there la.
i bought MANY stuffs.
imma money spender!hahax
okay..

and i HATE MY stupid dumb dumb brother
he's jut sooo.. annoying.
stupid.
aihxx.i'm boring.
and oh ya..
for your info..
go www.youtube.com to watch this really funny video.
uhrmm.search for 'the guild vs snail'
nice ya noe.
haha..kinda funny.
lolxxxx

hrmmm..
okay la.i dun wanna rite post anymore.
haha
till next time!

p/s:i got lotsa things to say at first..but.i forgot.
lol.later!

-myownfairytale-

No comments:

Post a Comment