Saturday, August 25, 2007

replys.and blogged

I'm kind of lame to reply joanne here.,haha.
so,before i start,here's what she wrote for me in her blog.
__________________________________________

VICTORIA CHEW.MY BBBF!!!I SO LOVE YOU,i x have icons to put or whatever.
but i put it in words ok?i'm ALWAYS here for you no matter what happens aite?
even if 1day u hate me for some reasons,or sumday u hilang urself.
i'm still here for u,now and forever.
i may not know u as long as e others.but i know.my love and care for you are MUCH MORE.
cox ur my BBBF!
u may bully me at times.
'fats are important'lols.
but i still LOVE YOU!
u may be leaving e school.but not to worry,i wont ever forget YOU.
hope u wont.=)
i know i wont,and thats e most important thing.
do tell me more stuff about YOU,i mean secrets.i will too.!
we the whatevers shud do the to do list thing FAST.!
TYVM for being such a NICEY FREN.
mayb sum times should get ready e hp to call TAKUT DI BULI thingy.haha.
ur such a bully wei,haha.i'm a fly,scary pig gonna hit me!
tsk tsk..scared.
lols.oh yeah,bet u miss e chee keong guy huh?
hee...i SO MISS YOU.!
and rmb okay?...i will forget many stuff...but i wont forget you.
secrets between us are kept with me.
I LOVE YOU TORIA!!!
xo
520.

___________________________________________

hmm.


hello OANNE.
its like so O-ish~
okay la.wont crap now.
HEY BBF!or rather,BBBF.
I LOVE YOU SO.
i lazy to upload icons de.
have to find.make me dizzy only.hahahhaha(:
i think i wont hate you.i think i will hilang diri.
IF,you tell me to pick one of em.
and when i hilang diri.i'll leave you my HEART first.
no,take that back.i'll be dead if i give you my heart.hahha
i'll give you my MOST LOVE!
and some for others too.like JL,ZOE!,FRIENDS(BF'S)
awww~your so sweet darlney(darling + honey)HAHA!
Omigosh.i totally love bullying you mann.hahahha.
the fats,especially!(no fats la.erm.bones!)
i WONT EVER EVER FORGET YOU!
and i think i will get bored looking at you shmelly fly face!
cause we will be hanging out EVERYTIME!HAAHAHA
i wont too.to forget you(:
THANKYOU THANKYOU!
youre being SO NICE friend toooooo.
AWESOME friend,i should add in.
i'll tell you MORE bout me if we have hangouts,sleepovers and tel calll!
YEAH.the whatevers should do the list fast!eh.fly flyfaster.pig rolls!
(cause everytime roll in the mud. ha ha)
so,i think will do it very fast.hahahhahahahahaa!
REALLY ARR?you want to call the takut dibuli thing arr.
YOU SURE?i'm very very serious now.HAHA!
LOL.i think i miss the indian guy much-er.EEW.
I MISS YOU LOADS TOOOO!
everytime i want to sms you right,then i think.youre in veitnam!
eeesh.so, cannot sms you.if sms you de,very ex.i know!hhaa
YEAH.
sshhh~zhe shi bu neng shuo de mi mi.
i dont know how to write in chinese.
and IF i know how to write in chinese.
you wont even know how to read it,probably.
LOVE YOU TOO!JOANNNNEEEEEEEEE.bendan.
KAKAKAKA.
xx

(:
________________________________________________
okays.replys are finish.

hmm.today went out with my sis and my sis's friend.
went for badminton.i really HATE badminton!hahaha.
no offense to those BADMINTON LOVERS.
but,in order to keep fit,i went too(:
haha.i didnt play much though.
i know how to play.but suck at it.
erhm.get it?orr not?haha
then after that went to my mom's.
then to holiday plaza.
spend some moneys there.and when we wanted to walk back to my mom's,
it was raining.e didnt bought much money,and we almost finished it.
left 1 or 2 bucks.haha.
then i planned to buy a umbrella at watsons.
but my is told me that we only left about 3 bucks.
then i say.we shouldnt have bought the stuffs we bought.HAHAA.
and then we walked to waste out time.but the rains not stopping!
then decided to call my dad.
he came to pick us up.about 30 mins after.
hahha.then went home.
ate dinner then watched css 2.
first time watching it.second time la.
but can count as 1st time.cause the 1st time i watched was VERY VERY blur.
static.hahaha.so,counted as 1st time watch.not listen.KAKA.
hmm.
i like the keely girl.and like shawn better than the benjamin guy.
he likes to 'pout' his lips.which is totally disgust me.
okay.wont talk bout that anymore.later goosebumps.
haha.and i guess i ha enough blah-ing here.
you guys must be bored.(:
so,
till here thennn.
(:


*

No comments:

Post a Comment