Friday, March 7, 2008

& I'm back.

Okay, Convent's food fair on the 1st is nice.
Though was kinda sesat there,,
haha.
Saw alot of people. Which is a good thing.
SzeLynn cheated my money. Hahaha
Thanks to Janice that gave me a gingerbread man. And bought me a painted ladybug pin.
& Zoe was HIGH.
lol
Thanks to Un that helped Chu hsien buy that flowery rose thingy
And thanks to Paul that gave me a lollipop and another mini lollipop.
THANK YOU TO JOANNE AND JIANLYNN MY GREAT FRIENDS THAT BOUGHT ME AN AWFUL TEDDY BEAR.
:D
Was happy to see my friends there.
Sue Anne, Janice, Chu Hsien, Yi Lin.

******************************************************************************

Tarik tali was fun!
Minus the part that I made my team lost.
HAHAHA. By falling down and made everyone behind me fall on me.
:D
SPECIAL THANKS TO ENCIK NAZRI THAT MADE US DO PUMPING.
THAT CAUSES MY HAND TO ACHE.
ITS BREAKING ALREADY.




D's on the 18th.
Wish me luck. :D
;D
Oh yeah, HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY HAN QIANG :D

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment