Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh goodness.
I'm super happy!
Mummy just bought me a lappie!
IBM. Thinkpad.
:D
:D
:D
I love my mom.
I got it a week after she asks me what I wanted.
Haha, & I'm smart enough to say that I want a Laptop.
Act, She thought I would say a new handphone or something cheaper than a lappie.
Hahaa. I'm so smart.
*Ty Ty Ty.

Its slim, small, handy, light. {;

I wont take pics of it but I think my sister would.
She's sucha cam-whore. =X

I got a lappie and my sister's getting a camera and for my brother, a phone I guess?
Afterall I still got the expensive-iest 1.

Ytd night mummy came knocking on my door. One something I guess.
Haaha, My sister's real dumb.
My mom asked that "are we asleep?"
She answered "MMHHMMM."
Dumb. :D
I thought I dreamt to wonderland and its like morning already.
But then when I woke up its one something only.
Thanks to my iPod that makes me sleep.



(To JianLynn : )
Fried + Egg = Bomb.

You get what I mean. {:

No comments:

Post a Comment