Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Poser picture post


Picture credited to owner.

I love her hair. Seeing it makes me feel like cutting my hair just like hers. I don't know why but I just find it pretty. But the thing is, she's blonde and I have black hair. So it might not turn out like hers and it might not have the prettiness. I have to also cut my hair's length shorter and i like it better this length if I want to cut the exact smae haircut but not good copying other's look because its like you have no originality. BUT I still sometimes copy others. Hehehe

And other than her hair, I also like her black bow and her mary janes!! Her striped shirt's also nice. : ) Don't you just love them because they're all nice and all and she has great tastes! Lol I can't believe I actually blogger about this.
-

We ( Paul, J and I ) had our maths tuition today together. And it reminds J and I how we dumped him after going one class of maths tuition @ Omega last year. Haha then after tuition we went walk and talk about stuffs in my taman's garden. He became J and I's photographer of the day. Lol,



SAY YES TO PICTURES!! ( I guess everyone loves picture post right? So here you go! ) I'm only going to upload the pictures for now because I seriously need good sleep now because I'm suffering from lack of sleeping disorder. That's not good because I'll get all cranked up. : ) So its better for me to sleep! Y'know I slept at 1030 - 1100 PM almost everyday and I still can't get anymore fresher or not sleepy / tired for the whole day. Its shucks being like this everyday except for weekends at home...

Okay back to the pictures... The pictures are almost all in black and white effect. Because that way we look better so we sticked to the black and white effect. There's still coloured picture so don't worry ( to those that want coloured pictures. )
























































No comments:

Post a Comment