Friday, February 6, 2009

VL

*UPDATED*



Hehhehe, my cute pokemon monopoly. : )

" Today J was absent and my class's teacher that teaches Malay asked " EH, mana mau toilet tu? " Hahaha. "


From left to right : J, Vic, Evelyn, Jeremy, either Paul or Victor.



P s : VL stands for Very Lame ( for this post )


*

Clothings.

Did you know that I am sad now and I felt like killing myself because I didn't tell my maid how to wash my new topshop white shirt that is now somehow spoilt. The colour isn't white anymore. It's like white, but can see the blueness of white. : ( And now the shirt's condition isn't smooth anymore is like those plastic kind of feeling. AIH SO SAD. I love it so much!!!!!!!!SHUCK LA.

Let me distract myself from that sad case. I went to website X ( Not telling the website. Trying to be selfish here. ) and saw Rayban's Large Wayfarer ( IN BLACK!!!! ) ! It's those old school glasses that I've always wanted and now I knew the name of that specs. Kewl ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment