Thursday, December 2, 2010

//Crew pass

 


People I worked with

 






 


JSL with the down syndrome kids and IJ Convent choir in the background


Free KFC dinner

 


 



 

Goodie bags we packed. Lol ok count me out. I merely just "threw" in coffee packets like playing the carvinal games hahaha



My ballet friend! Celine!


 
Hahahahaha JL's blingbling Fancy rocker pants





SLB dancers. Don't ask me what SLB stands for.. I don't know. Haha

Standing from "afar" from where Adibah Noor was standing. Lol. I did went beside her, but then I "ran" away

 
Jerome A.K.A. Goofy

That's Adibah Noor. In case if you don't know her, she's a singer. I love her Terlalu Istimewa the most.

 

 
Super cool/professional looking watch ever!

 
The one joanne was wearing even more pro! Hahaha

 

 


I'm richhhhhh~

Where the Sultanah sat.


I thinks she trying to make my "sad" face A.K.A. her favourite face of me. CEH no la she does this all the time


 


 

Some charity dinner organized by the Johor Student Leaders Council. We (those who were in black shirt and "slacks" and red tie) voluntereed to help out at the dinner. Well I guess we did well cause the Madam in charge wanted to treat us to a lunch hahahaha. OK bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment