Friday, December 3, 2010

//Photo-Spam-All-The-Way-In-Starbucks

The internet is being a total PMS-sy bitch right now it stalls my upload like mad. MAAAAAD!! Can't do a Postcards (Of Subang) From JB #3 post because of that and I'm quite excited you know, I don't know why la I think I Bipolar today hahaha. I think I'd do the 3rd postcard post another day. (edit)OK YES THE PHOTOS GOT UPLOADED WHEEEEE. I'D UPLOAD THEM AT12AM LOL(/edit) Meanwhile, here are the photobooth photos I took with my sister today at Starbucks. CS really boring, no point going there also. JB is sooooooo boring Sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oh, I have some videos taken today too..Check the end of this post! (=










Hahaha I got like 4 super huge pimples on my right cheek that used to be pimple-free. Sigh, so sad. You tell me how to have self-esteem like that?!?!










Don't you just "looove" my Tang Yuan face!




Mirror effect hahaha


Tweety bird mouth of mine.










Me having center parting and my sister having massive amount of mustache

Me center parting makes me look so coooooooool




How you like me now huh!


Hahahahaha you'll know the reason for this photo later when you view one of the videos











Imitating MinKyu's Number 1 ultimate pose!!










HAHAHAHA LMAO TWO BYUNGSHINS











................................and that was only the photobooth pictures. From the camera :






Now that's my Poo The Macbook Air

 

 










 

 














Videos :






That is all! =) Gonna cough up a few other posts later.....


What I wore :

Shirt : Roxy Pants : Guess Hat : Random shop Belt : Mum's Ring : Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment