Saturday, December 4, 2010

//W.B.FAIL

The photos didn't turn out nice because..................... I totally forgot about the existence of White Balance. The whole time I was wondering why the hell is the picture so yellow and I managed to convince myself that its a natural thing that all cameras do. LOL. But here are the pictures..

Went to CS to meet J and get her her 10 months late birthday present. Hahahaha x4000008. Then off to my apartment :




Left 3 because I forgot to take photos of them and ate the others.


Durian fillings!


This was her present from me.






Check out the pockets!












Though I didn't finish watching this movie but I'm going to watch it again soon. I'd do some screen caps. One DVD I don't regret buying.






I like my hair hehehehehe

Favourite shot





"Ahh!!" Hahahahha some epic..





Bokeh!






That's all from my camera. I'd upload the photobooth pictures in another post! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment