Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Haha, as you people can see that I've changed my blog back to the minima white template something something.
I just think like this is way nicerr.
haha [:

]: I think CookieMonster is sick.
Gonna bring him to the vet, again.
Oh by the way, I sent him to the groomers to get his fur shaved.
Full of ticks. Bad case.
I dont even know what to blog about now.
Its 12.04 am and I'm still blogging.
About craps.

Darn, I couldnt find my iPod cable.
Stupid.
I need to charge it. Gahhh.
Saying about that "stupid" word,
Reminds me of a stupid kiddo in my ballet class.
So stupid sial,
She asked me did I go to the SKST's anugerah cemerlang thingy,
then I said no.
Then she asked why you didnt go you didnt get upsr result mer?
then I said I took it already. I'm form2 now la.
Then she went. Oh, I didnt see you there. You never go take meh?
I was like. *in a unfriendly tone* I said I took it already what for I go take again? My UPSR over lah!
Then she went. You never get 5a's for upsr ar? ytd you didnt go the anugerah thing.
I then replied in an unfriendly tone again, "I got 5a's lah. I took it already."
Then I walked away.

If she ask somemore she'll sure get scolded by me.
Damn stupid sial that stupid girl.

7th 9th and the 10th I'm sitting for my 2nd test.
Its so unfair cause other schools doesnt have exams except for our school.
Ah, I dont care.
P.s : I dont need luck. Thank you very much.

Oh yeah. You guys wanna see Jlynn's house in hongkong?
I went there every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment