Saturday, April 5, 2008




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JANICE SOH WEI XIN!
YOUR FINALLY FOURTEEN GIRL!
I know what you wished for. Grow taller kan? kan?
hahhaa.

(Sorry couldnt post this shout out on your birthday)
-I dont even know you view my blog or not, but yeah. still wanna let people know that its your birthday yesterday. (:

Anyways,
I ALMOST got into my school team's netball.
For the Mssd under 15.
AHH, almost.
):

Nevermind, I dont take things too seriously.
Haha, Some only.
There's another netball competition coming up.
Sports house vs sports house.
For my yellow team its compulsary for me to enter the netball team.
Cause I'm the captain for yellow house netball! :D ( Aku Sombong )
I play (C). Stands for Center and Captain!
Haha.

Hmmm,
I'm gonna die on monday. X{

I dont know what else to say,
Haha, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment