Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged By EvelynChew.

I am not tagging anyone.
Too much stuffs to do. :D

how many months are there until your birthday...?
== 9?

have you gotten gum stuck in your hair...?
== Haha, Yes.

if you had a past life, you were most probably a...?
== I dont know.

and why is that...?
== .

what do you hate about the opposite sex...?
== Hm, Everything.

how are you today...?
== Quite okay?

what jewelry do you wear all the time?...
== I dont wear jewels all the time.

What would you say if your doctor told you you were pregnant...?
== o.O?

who/what is your fav cartoon character...?
== Cookie Monster.

do you believe in aliens...?
== Yes. Aliens and I are friends!

what are you doing tomorrow...?
== SIT BUS. OMG

if you have to spend a day as an animal, you'll be a...?
== Invisible animal. Any animal which can go invisible. :D

your worst fear is...?
== The dark?

can you sing the alphabet backwards...?
== No.

is marriage in your future...?
== Yeah

love is when...?
== patience & mutual understanding. love is protecting from any harm.

how do you like your eggs...?
== I dont know what's that called. -.-

are you afraid of the dark...?
== Worst fear.

you are lost in the woods at night.what do you do first...?
== Panic!

1500s, you're sitting by an apple tree and one falls on you. what next...?
== Shit you & thank you. I got an apple. :D

your fav colour is...?
== Purple

ew. that's a disgusting colour. how do you feel now?
== Er, Okay? Everyone has different opinions toward things. [:

%
Omg. Can you believe that I'm going to sit bus starting from today?
*GASP
Go school and come back from school. By Bus.
Okay okay, I dont really mind the coming back part though.
Its the going part.
I have to get ready before 11.20
And Last year I normallly go school at 12.30.
And this year 12 o' clock.
Now 11.20.
Stupid.
AAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment