Wednesday, April 2, 2008


My brother is just younger than me for like a year?
Notice the differences.
Hahaha.
RAR! I'm a giant!:D
I seriously wanna get into netball.
I dont know why but I just want to :)
But I dont think I'll get choosen though.
haha.

Friendster is being so retarded.
Cause I cant upload some of my pictures!
Gr. My young pics.
Haha. You wanna see?
Here you go.

Cute kan? hehh. The original photo seems cuter though.
Hmm, Finally friendster's working properly.
:D
This pic is just one of them though.
View my friendster profile to see my pics. [:
Ahhhh~ I'm hungry now laa.
I need food. Eating machine.
I've nothing to blog about now, I mean its like.
Er,, My life is boring?
haha. I dont care.
Ballet exam's coming. 8h May.
Did I mention that before? No right?
haha. I'm gonna fail for sure.
JCCY. You have to help me yeahhh? [:
I dont know what to blog about de.
So I'll stop here I guess?
%Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment