Friday, September 10, 2010

//Harbour Front

 Today : Went in to Singapore with J to get some stuff..


Lunch at..(or rather, tea break) Thai Accent


Weird eyelids nowadays










Clear base


One of those days i regret for not bringing my sunglass out. The sun was totally killing our eyes




Pandan Chicken


New rings!


Attack of the double chin! haha!


Not bad my eyelashes quite long








Harsh sun


New rings (not the middle one though)




I feel so awkward...




my very-the-hot pose hahahha!



Bulging tummy






































Kafka on the Shore! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


Ethel




Ethel and Lauren

Shall upload the other photos when its time. Haha. One of the many reason too, that I am lazy to embed the pictures here. K bye all!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!! You guys will find out pretty soon hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment