Saturday, September 4, 2010

//Momento Numero Dieciocho

Simple dinner with my sister on her birthday. Went to Danga Bay and ate at this Asiana Restaurant (Do not ever go there, their food tastes crappy. I'm serious.) So basically our whole family went out.....


Unflattering photo for starter!




Eu Chuan joined us for dinner too








Black Jelly Iced Soya. I thought was what. Turned out it was Soya Cincau. Taste like !%#%^&*&^%$# crap.


Her Thomas Sabo bracelet from Eu Chuan




Apparently my dad very proud of his phone camera's quality. Zzzzz. Debated for like 1 hour with him to ask him get the iphone instead of a nokia phone.






Tambi.




Cheese Baked Rice with Beef Steak. WORST CHEESE BAKED RICE AND BEEF STEAK I'VE EVER  HAD. WORST!!!!


Dad : "Take my picture! Must can see the boat behind me ah!"
Me : "Why must take with the boat..not like the boat very nice like that...."
Dad : "I want to take with the boat lah!"


My dad is such a poser. He say  musn't look at the camera all. Hahaha


Oh he camwhores too.


Messaging hot girl.


After dinner my bro wanted to zonk out by the seaaaaaa~~~








Bulging tummy hehehe








My grandma so cute =D


Favourite out of the whole album!


Oh the maids...




Yeaaay new slipper










Family photo by Eu Chuan.


And with the maids... Now whoever that disagree with me that I'm fat can look at my legs now ok. I am obese.














Hahahahaha. He must've hit his balls


Kena photobomb


I look disgustingly short here...


Oh mai gaaad my elephant legs


Meow.










My bro that grew horizontally. He needs to grow vertically.


<3






Matching slippers

Dad with his ah-long looking necklaces. I tell him that all the time.




Oh she's finally legal.







That's it! Bye now (=

No comments:

Post a Comment