Wednesday, September 1, 2010

//Wonderland Asylum

Day started with Michael and J coming over to my house and took a taxi to Tebrau City. Went for lunch, watched Step Up 3, shopped for Nith's jean, managed to squeeze all 10 of us into Guo Ping's Wira (Beat that), went to this Asylum Restaurant (The name is in chinese which I forgot)...........and that day was the 3rd time I wore the exact same outfit (minus the jacket)

Photo fest :
























Why do I always fail to take the soya bean properly






See, terbalik again





























ROLE-PLAY


















































Guo Ping emo cause................. sigh. Sad for him.

































Hahaha converted him into a "seducer"









































Default blank face












My bro is laughing :O


























Lousy JL the photographer


Behind the bars





The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment