Saturday, July 26, 2008

HELLO!

now i'm back with my laptop. with no more pictures & such, so no pictures. )=

and now i'm too lazy to blog about what happened and i'm too, lazy to think back what happened.
hahaha.

Ok but I remember these few things.

1. Bought two rabbits don't know when (= But one died on the third day. )=
2. Went kite flying with dad, bro, sis, joanne, leet sern, jourdan, bryan, vinesh.
3. Went shopping spree and bought whole lots of stuff.
4. Went for FOA.
5. Went for Interact Leadership Camp. (I think thats the name of the programme)
6. OK I FORGOT THE REST.

PINK OR BLUE?
im gonna go but new phone today. hopefully.
& i cant settle down yet with what colour to buy. I asked about 6 person, they all said pink.
So maybe pink? (= haha.
I'm skipping school today!
As i dont want to skip ballet again..
&& my sister is joining ballet starting from August!
At least there's somebody to teman me.
I'm going for EC IU.
Still struggling on what to wear.
GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment