Monday, July 28, 2008

I didnt enjoyed myself during Ec IU.
But Envy (Nithiyah's english name. Nithiyah Vijayan. = NV = Envy) was so pretty & two guys asked for her number and such.
There was this guy which happens to be a athlete of ec.
Ok so funny, But I won't tell out what happened.
If not Nithiyah will slaughter me alive. :D

I seriously dont feel like going school tomorrow cuz i wanna study together dgn Joanne grammar.
Need to buck up in English if we ever wanna get into Sg school.

I've just "stole" some links from Joanne's blog. (here!)
:DD EH fair la okayy? she "stole" from me too.

I can't wait to go ballet. I'm random, I know.

I've got nothing to blog so i'll just crap.

OH, did I mention before that my class won the starsearch dancing competition??
If I didnt, Oh well, we won (=
Got me very first SIGS trophy. Haha.
Erm. our's called Modern , Ballet 2PD2.
If you don't get what the name means,
It means that its a dance that consists of modern dance and ballet.
Joanne, JLynn and I danced ballet for the opening of our dance.
Then after, 5 girls danced modern dance. (Winnie, Hui Mei, Norina Nadhirah, Amanina, Faralisa)
And we joined then at the closure.
I'm gonna get the video from Rachel. Hope she didnt delete it though.

Speaking of Rachel,,
I'm in a band called Robot ate my grandma & Ravethaw!!
RAMG is a pop-rock band with me, as the keyboardist, JLynn as the guitarist(electric), Rachel as the drummer, Joanne as the bassist, & as for Nithiyah I'm not sure yet what she's playing but should be playing the guitar?
Ravethaw = Joanne, JLynn & I.

Hmmm,
I wanna watch the volleyball channel 8 show already. & eat durian. Yippie.
So ciao ciao. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment