Friday, July 25, 2008

Let's pretend that JLynn tagged me. Okay? :D

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Victoria Chew W. K.
Birth Date : 2nd January 94
Current Status : Single & happy!
Eye color : Dark brown
Hair Color: Very dark brown
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Capricorn

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage : Malaysia girl from China?
Your Fears : Height
Your Weakness : a lot?
Your Perfect Pizza : not spicy, extra cheese!

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : DAMN!
Your Bedtime : Depends
Your most missed memory : memory spent with him.

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King:Burger King
Single or group dates: Depends
Adidas or Nike: Nike!
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither

Layer FIVE :Do you
Smoke : No.
Curse : Occasionally.
Take a shower : Yes.
Have a crush : No.
Think you've been in love : No.
Want to get married : When time is right = When I finish studying and have a career.
Believe in yourself : Always.
Think you're a health freak : Not really.

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: No.
Gone to the mall: Of course.
Eaten sushi: Yes.
Dyed your hair: No.

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No..
Changed who you were to fit in: Never.

Layer EIGHT: Age you're hoping to be married :25+ before 32.

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Dark green.
Best hair colour: Brownish blach
Short or long hair: Depends.

Layer TEN:What Were You Doing,
1 minute ago: Finshing this survey?
1 hour ago: Online
4.5 hours ago: Sleep
1 year ago: Am I supposed to remember?

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: Myself, My family and friends and nature.
I hate: Childish freaks, Bengs&Lians <-- Ultimate TURNOFF.
I hide: A lot of things.
I miss: Him.
I need: a new phone.


I can't wait to study in Singapore next year!
I'm transferring there if I pass.
Hope I do :D
Lots of things to study.

Wanna update but need to go bathe and off to school play volleyball!
Ahah.

Tata*

No comments:

Post a Comment