Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Why nowadays so bored??
Nobody gets online. I mean got la, but not those I always talk to.
hmm, why am i updating so much nowadays?
I dont know la.
This coming saturday going to see basketball match.
Hopefully I dont sleep off :D

& sister joining ballet!
I don't have to be so bored during ballet with nobody to talk to.
Hmm. Robot ate my grandma is playing(hopefully)




  1. Zombie by Cranberrys


  2. Wake me up when september ends by Green Day


  3. Bring me to life by Evanescence


  4. How to save a life by The Fray


  5. Crazy by Simple Plan

more coming soon but don't know what to play.
Any suggestions? (=




*


Anyways,

I've got some sentosa pictures. Yeah, some only. Cause the others were gone. )= boohoo.





Siloso Beach Sentosa.

I love cycling. If you do too, we can be cycling friends!


Threesome Babes. :D

RAVETHAW.



Up high (= Skyride.



hmm, Ec IU?
Sorry for the blur.

people in these photos are joanne, me, jlynn & nithiyah (=
To be continued with more pics.
HOPEFULLY!
Upcoming stuffs this August
=
Third monthly test
Deadline of Sejarah folio
Singapore's National day
Holidays
Piano theory examination
Malaysia's National day!

No comments:

Post a Comment