Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm so friggin bored at home.
AH.
I can't stop thinking about stuffs that is so stupid.
Like, I ran for 100m. Was leading. Spike came off. The spiky part only la not the whole shoe. Turn back and said "S H I T!!!!" *while looking at my spike on the track* Turn back to run, DAMN! Third already. DAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT.
Gold was supposed to be mine okay! NOT satisfied with bronze.
4x100m got first and lost my freaking gold medal.
again, DAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT.

Fine, I'm not saying that i run fast but hey, who would not be angry(sort of thing)?

Got a problem with what I'm writing now then BUZZ OFF.


I'm downloading limewire right now, and it stopped downloading at 96% !
Ugh.

I think there's a problem with my blog.
So take note!
Every post i posted with a date, i mean there's the date written which date you posted the entry by blogger right?
Mine is/was slowed down by one day.
Which means that today is 26th of july when i posted this post.
Instead of what is written 25th of july.
Get it?

(=

Tomorrow JianLynn, Nithiyah & Jesslyn(Neo) coming over to my house before going for the IU.
So gonna SORT-OF "jam" with Jianlynn. She play her guitar, i mean my guitar. and I play my piano. wonder what song we gonna play. LOL!

Ok remember just now i told ya'll that limewire stopped at 96% ?
I cancelled it and redownloaded it and it only took me around 7 seconds. HAHA!

Till here then.

No comments:

Post a Comment