Monday, May 26, 2008

Back from In-camp.
It was way fun from what i imagined it to be. Good thing.
The bad part is I didn't bring along spoon/fork/plate/mug to eat.
And then had to borrow from people and had to wash the plates.
My hand rotted la wei.
Joanne got pictures form the camp. So maybe she'll upload them or something?
Don't know lah.

Came back at about three thiry then eat then online for a while then bathe
then watched movie (2012 Dooms day) for like 10 minutes then fell asleep on the couch.
:D
And then i have no idea how I end up in my room.
I slept for 7 hours. Woke up at 11.15pm something la I dont know.
Sister woke me up.
& then slept back at 12.30am and woke up at 9.00am.

Going to city square later with Jiejie, Kay, Joanne, Leet Sern, Dont know who else.
And watching Narnia Prince Caspian.
I need to get school bag, skinny, Flipflop, etc.


...GTG

No comments:

Post a Comment