Friday, May 16, 2008

I went and renew my passport today {:
Ahh, Finally. Haha.
Obviously I skipped school today to get my passport renewed.
Today is teacher's day s hmm, Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers I guess?
Oh, I have a huge complain to make.
The place where all of us Johor-eans get our passports done is so freaking DIRTY.
DIRTY I repeat!
Smells like someone or something pee-ed all over the place or maybe puke/discrete/spit/etc etc.
I seriously couldnt stand it to be there.
I felt so horrible-ly dirty there. Oh goodness.
Thank god I did not choose to enter the lift. All us climbed up the stairs instead.
Imagine the stairs is already full of poops, what will the lift smells/look like?
I can imagine I would die inside miserabely in the lift I tell you.
For goodness sake government you guys are like so freaking rich so will you please renovate the whole thing?
But I guess its useless also. Because the people working there or those people go there except for me and other HIGH-CLASS people will dirty-kan the whole place with sh!ts and all of their I dont know, .....
I dont understand why all those workers working there can survive in a dirty/yucky/disgusting/smelly/ETC. ETC. there.
Well maybe just maybe the workers' living place aka house is as dirty as that place.
The world's ministry of health should check out that place!!
And then they'll laugh at our country till their teeths drop.
Okay okay, I shall put a full stop to this subject.
To avoid I puke all my dinner + half a box of plum candys + two doughnuts.
*
And another thing, You know that there are like parents who bring their children there right?
One of them just did a free show in the "Pemohonan Pasport" department.
And then she's like running here and there blabbering like a crazy kid.
And then screaming somemore.
Not really screaming but, screaming.
I felt like going over toward her and yell and her and kick her hard!
I hate stupid kids who is so annoying.
well, basically. I hate kids.
Whatever if you say kids are so cute and whatever things good about them,
PLEASE DO NO TELL IT TO ME BECAUSE I HATE IT AND DONT MAKE ME DISLIKE YOU.
*
Okay I shall not talk about my "making-passport-"trip"" anymore.

After making my passport we went to courts mammoth to see the television my dad wanna buy.
I mean not buy. (He's deciding what to buy)
And then blabla there.
Then went to errrr, Somewhere near pelangi plaza.
Er, the deretan of rumah kedais. (maybe its not rumah kedais. I dont know)
You know the one where funfit dancing studio and ocean cybercafe is located?
Aiyah, to make it easier the one beside crystal crown hotel.
If you guys dont know where is crystal crown I dont know what else to say to you'll.
-.-
And then blabla there in a (another) place whr they sell erm. electronic things.
Mum bought a hot water dispenser which is pink in colour.
I wonder why pink. -.-
And one totally cute rice cooker. Which can only cook rice enough for one person to eat. Haha.
And a super cute soup boiler also!
Hahaha.
Really very cute. And cute things reminds me of the chicken timer in my dad's office.
I'm gonna take it back here wherever I go to daddy's office.
Harrrharr. {:
And then I'll take picture of it! heehee.

ERRR. I bet you guys dont even know what I'm talking about right?
haha. Nevermind. As long as I understand myself then can already. {:
and i'm not going to ecplain to you people because I hate explaining.

*

Hmm,, went to holiday plaza to buy four goggles in parkson.
Wanted to make a video of me and my sister shopping for AH-LIANS CLOTHING.
As all of you know that they sell alot of ah bengs and ah lians clothes there.
haha. Didnt end up doing it so anyways.
After buying the four goggles then went to get my apple pie in mcd.
So went walking around.
Found A person which has the same sunnies as mine.
And he's wearing it.
I wanted to wear it and purposely walk infront of him, but didnt do that.
Hahha.
I am very convinced that "that" guy's sunnies is fake.
And mine is so original.
{:

Then wanted to walk to daddy's office as it is very near to holiday plaza.
Cause want him to fetch us back unstead of sitting cab back home.
but sister called dad and dad syas that he cant fetch us home. Busyyy
So sat a taxi home and online for a while and downloaded this game called "Wedding Dash"
And then daddy came back and all of us get ready to go swimming.
Sister ajak-ed Joanne.
Daddy went to pick up Joanne and then went to the swimming place.
Not going to tell you people here I went and swam.
Because I do not like that place and it is very low-class to me.
And to alot of other people too {:
But I think most of you people can guess where I went for swimming already right?
ahha.
Unfortunately I did not get any darker because no sun already.
I mean sun already go away. -.-.-
No scientific here. Haha
And swam ad swam,
went eat and send Joanne back and come back home and online.
And now blogging.

Enough already, bye!

P/s : I know there are alot of grammar mistakes but I dont care.
As long as can understand can de! (*

No comments:

Post a Comment