Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag another 6 people and add 1 question =)
*
I tag :
1. I
2. Don't
3. Normally
4. Tag
5. People
6. (=

1.What do you hate most about life now?
- Let me see, Uhm.. It goes on, No matter what.

2.What makes you different from other people?
- If I told you, I would have to kill you. (*

3.What will u wish for if u see a shooting star right now?
- *Him )':

4.What are the 3things u want to do before you die?
- Write a 30 full page long "article" (is it called article? No right? I know. -.-) about the real me. No, Make that 70.
- Have a home. ( I bet you guys know the meaning of home right? (= )
- See a rainbow.

5.who is your secret keeper?
- Basically, Me?

6.What would u like to do b4 getting married?
- Finish my studies!

7. What do u feel like doing right now?
- Get a plastic surgery. HAHA! I'm kidding. Uhm. Seeing cool people online so that I wont be so bored!

8. Do you hate anyone right now?
- Nope.

9. You prefer Starbucks or Coffeebean?
- Coffeebean is nice, But I prefer Starbucks.

10. What do u feel like eating now?
- All time favourite, Apple Pie from MCD

11. Where do u feel like going now?
- Some nice beach place. *Im imagining MY BEACH now. *

12.What do u want to do in future? What are ur plans?
- All I can say now is to be a cabin crew. Well not a cabin crew for life. I mean, For two years or so? I dont feel like sharing my plans. {:

13. Who are u thinking of now?
- I can't tell you. Hehe

14. If u could slap someone now,who would it be?
- I'll pass till I see a question like this, the word "someone" is replaced by "somebody"

15. If u could hug someone now,who would it be?
- Secret.

16. Who are u msging with now?
- No credit lah.

17. What do you hate about urself?
- I don't hate myself. Infact I love myself, okay? (:

18. Who do you miss most now?
- Secret, Again.

19. If you could turn back time. When, why and where you wanna turn back to?
- May 6th. To avoid THAT to happen. Where? Home.

20. Are u happy with what you are right now?
- Yes.

21. If u could slap somebody now,who would it be? :D
- All those that did not respect me. Like, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, etc.
(I would RESPECT you if you do the same. )

*

TWO MORE DAYS TO HOLIDAY!
Two more days of examinations.
Great, I'm not even close to touching the Sejarah book yet.
and test's on Friday.
Well I guess I'll study tomorrow? Haha.
And the worse part of all is, I forgot what's coming out and I don't know what to study. -.-
I HATE MATHS TO THE CORE!!!
My maths hopeless already. Either gonna fail, or get a close-to-fail mark. :S
And Science was pretty easy.
English was harder than BM this time.
For us its already quite hard. But I think most of the malays are going to get bad result on english? HAHAHA. =X
My Karangan (Bhg. C) is out of the topic I guess? But can be accepted ok?! Haha.
Geography, Like usual. Not very easy and no hard. So can be counted as easy la. HEHH.

Okok. Enough of the exam update thing already.
Well oh well. Guess what?
I've lost all the timing on playing my exm pieces. For piano.
But I'm taking practical exam next year so phew!
Lack of pratising la. Boo hoo. No time! :D

Today in bus I saw Chu Hsien at Convent.
She got a haircut.
And that makes her look more like a lemon. Haha (:
Well Chu Hsien. I miss you girl!
Lemon is a nice name okayy!
Back to last year's beginning of the month January. We got you this Lemon name!
Hahaha.

Today in Van I tried to open the window.
I managed to! After my hand started to shiver whe used too much strength on opening to window.
Its not open la actually. Its push. -.-
Stupid boy sitting beside me don't even bother to help. GR.
Whoops =X Shouldn't call him stupid. Haha.

Ok la, My post getting longer and more boring.
I'll update with some interesting stuff next time then! [:

Ciao!

P/S : GOT COOL PERSON ONLINE DE! GONNA TALK TO HIM. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment