Saturday, May 3, 2008

Took by Joanne.

(I'm the one infront of the mirror.)


Ballet exam is on this coming thursday which is so not a good thing.
I'm taking grade 5 exam in cas you're wondering [:
Teacher's gonna let me go for my elementary first before grade 6.
Tomorrow, Sunday, there'll be parents seeing us dance.
And they're gonna be so shocked to see me dancing with those small-sized girls.
I mean I'm like the giant there. Seriously.
Though in the picture there's another girl is almost the same size as me,
You people gotta see the others wey. Freaking small-sized.
Hahaha.

8th of May ballet exam,
12th of May Mid-year exam
24-25th May in-camp(pbsm camp)
2*-2/3* May Fgc Teenz camp (I forgot the date. -.-)

May's very busyyyyyyyy.

Dont feel like blogging already. Haha.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment