Thursday, May 22, 2008

I can't believe I'm updating so much these days.
haha, exam days somemore.

The day after tomorrow Joanne and I are going for this erm, In-camp.
In school. That smelly cow LOWJIANLYNN cannot go.
And then coming back on sunday.
Monday going to city square I think? Maybe, I dont know.
Watch movie with that fat chubby monster.(You know who you are) Hahah
And then on tuesday gonna go Singapore with Joanne and JianLynn.
Woohoo. Can't wait can't wait! :D
Then wednesday, Joanne and I again gonna go for FGC Teenz camp.
THAT SMELLY COW CANNOT GO AGAIN.
Three days two night I think?? Port Dickson.
And then finish everything de, Come back home to JB.
And rot. Maybe Mummy going to take Orang Busuk and I go Singapore shopping.
I am so gonna buy stuffs I tell you! hehe

Oh yeah, Did I mention I got a LV(Louis Vuitton) Bag??
Super cool right? Well, Not really. Haha.

Erm, I'm going to sit for history paper tomorrow.
& I haven't even touch one single page of the history text book yet!
But I just need 45 minutes to study the 6/7/8 chapters.
I hope I can get an A got Science!!
I'm so scared my maths will fail la. I dont wanna flunk my maths. ): ):
*pray*pray.

Ughh, I dont know what else to say already la.
OH and I lazy reply tags. hehhe.
Sorryyy (:

AH, I'm gonna expand the numbers of post allowed to be in my blog to 5 posts / 7 posts instead of 3. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment