Monday, May 26, 2008

Narnia Prince Caspian is awesome!
Well oh well. My leg got one tiny blister.
Thanks to my vans.
Today Kay came my house at erm 8.30am and I'm still asleep.
Woke up at 9 or something i dont remember(I didnt even check the time.)
And then got reaady at about 12.30 then daddy came back home to pick us up and send us to city square.
Had lunch there then went Nike to check out something.
Brother got a nike bag though. psst, Its so not nice.
I mean okay la, Its real Nike. But then people would like ask "Is your Nike real or fake?" that kind of question.
Cause it looks so freaking fake to me.
Like those pasar malam sell to those stupid ah bengs and ah lians 3 for 10bucks kind of bag.
OK, Its not that bad, I'm exaggerating. I like to make things worse. :D
For the fun of it whattt. ok not really lar.
And then after getting my brother a bag then head to In-base to get him a S&K(Samuel & Kevin) Jeans.
That one very nice la I can say. hehe.
And then and then Daddy Mummy and I went down to first floor Add-on Adidas to check out any nice school bags.
Unfortunately nothing catches my eye.
So gonna go singapore to buy :D
Well, When Daddy Mumm and I go Adidas, my sister, brother, Joanne, Leet Sern , Bryan went to cinema seventh floor to but tickets.
Then after that short school-bag-hunting thing I alone went back and find them.
Bought the 5.00pm show.
Then we went to Starbucks and chilled there. Jourdan, Zeke, Jackson came.
Then chill for a while and went to the arcade.
BRYAN IS A GOOD SINGER! :D:D:D
After the Bryan-"Concert" then went to popular.
Bought the latest Seventeen Mag.
Had fun there then went to watch Narnia!
After the show we all went separate ways.
The others went back. Left My sister Brother and Me.
We went to F.O.S to buy my flip-flop. Cheappie. 20bucks only.
After that went over to I don't know that place called to pick up my skinny's.
Then walked back to city square and went Skinfood to buy some nail polish.
Bought five nail polishes and cost us 52.10bucks. HAHA I still can remember.
Forgot the colours we bought de la. :D
Then sat cab back home.

Going for Teenz Camp at 28th.
Have to gather at fgc some place at freaking 6.00am in the morning you know?!!
Then I have to like sleep at 9.00pm and wake up at I don't know, 4.45am?!
GRRRRRR.
I hope the camp is fun! It better be. Heehh,

I slept for 17 hours yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment