Monday, August 4, 2008

EC basketball match

Presenting Winnie The Pooh(s)
#9 Calven
#11 Qi Ren
#14 (#5) Leet Sern
#13 Justin
#10 Wei Yang
#7 Shaun

I think it was the most NotBoring Basketball match I've ever been to after so many times I went.
haha.
Erm. Wei Lik came fetching around 7 something. (=
First match is India vs Orangey team (so-called Ah Bengs team)
Second, I forgot.
Third, Forgot.
Fourth, Paul's team (Paul, Pang Wei Tao, Un, Adrian, Arry, @%&*?) vs IDK who.
@%&*? = IForgotWho.
Fifth, WTP(s) vs @%&*?
Ok, let's justskip to the Champion, first runner up and second runner up.
Champion = WTP(s)
First Runner Up = Wei Tat's.
Second Runner Up = Paul's.
Before the whole match even finished my sister and I went for ballet already.
So the toilet stink so much that I almost fainted wanna complain so badly!!
Dah, end of story.
Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment