Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm really getting bored of this template.
So many people's using it. I dont find it appealing to me.
At first, yes. Something like "HEY! THIS'S NOT BAD EHH??!!"
But then I found out that many others using the same minima something template I find it un-appealing.
No originality.
So yes! I'm changing my blogskin, will be constructing some of the codes, add stuffs. & kind.

Well oh, Wait for it then? (=


*
& so finally test's over.
I find the tests' rather easy somehow but I do not think I did good.
& most prolly my results will end up like s h i t. HAHA!
But as for today, the music paper was VERY VERY VERY EASY!
Its like wanting you to name the notes and the rest for the notes, putting notes,drawing bar lines,key signature and other easy stuffs.
The paper is due 1 hour 3o minutes but I completed it in erm, 10 minutes or less?
Its darn easy I tell you.
I'll show it to you when I got back the paper.
*
Anyways,
on wednesday night I went to watch volleyball match.
a friendly SMK Sri Tebrau & some malay adults match.
& guess what I found out?
My dad actually played volleyball during his lower secondary times.
haha,
*
Bei Jing Olympic's opening ceremony was great.
Totally love the fireworks.
*
On monday, in school. A historical thing just happened (not)
Okay its like this. Jlynn/JianLynn/G-AN-lynn(thats how i pronounce her name though) correct way of pronouncing is G-Ian-Lynn./ZE ling's
socks was confiscated by one of my school diciplinary teacher.
it happened like this.
JL = Teacher, this speech is like this...............(bla)..................
Math Teacher = I ask you do you ask other people do................(bla)........
Diciplinary teacher = EH YOU! why your socks like this?! PENGAWAS! where's pengawas?! Come and take her socks and throw it in the dustbin.
the socks was not low cut. BUT, it has some sort of brand thing there sewed with black threads.
Like you know those adidas socks with adidas logo kind of thing there.
And it was confiscated and thrown away.
*
I MISS NETBALL!
Whoever knows how to play netball & I know you personally, contact me!
I'll be buying a net ball soon so that I can go and play.
But I need another 11 people or more to play.
So, contact me if you wanna have a friendly match kinda thing.
or
*
I think I'm getting a bicycle real soon?
I mean high quality bicycle -lah.
not those china-made one buah for RM300++ kind.
Mama found a bicycle shop that sells imported bicycles!
So happy.
I'll tell you people a secret.
When I get my bicycle I'll go around and show it off. -.-
I shall stop crapping.
*
I just have the "mood" to blog I dont know why, so I guess I'll crap here & there? lol
Oh ya! Bought a pair of crocs that i'll be sharing with my mum?
I dont know about my sister but i do not think that her feet size can fit?
its ruby in colour and its quite costly at some point and not at some point.
But heck, the jibbitz(the tiny cartoons thing on crocs shoe) is expensive.
RM 8.90 for one tiny piece of, erm. thing.
bought six of 'em.
  1. Strawberry
  2. Ducky
  3. Palm Tree
  4. Tortoise
  5. Butterfly
  6. Sunflower
My computer was reformatted AGAIN. So nothing left. )=
WTH is wrong with you man? (I mean the computer)
But reformatting is simple.
All you need to do is, press a button.
As simple as ABC. Simpler. C=
OH! My brother got an iPod nano. Silver.
But I still think my iPod nano is way nicer than his the new design one.
I seriously need to buy silicone cover for my iPod.
I've already got one but this time I want a red silicone cover and a green silicone cover.
Cool eh? =D
Ah, I give up.
byebye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment