Friday, August 15, 2008

- tagged by Evelyn.

so here goes.

1. Where is your cell phone?
In my room. Should be.

2. Your significant other?
No one.

3. Your hair?
Brownish black.

4. Your mother?
Sleep

5. Your father?
Sleep

6. Your favorite thing?
There's a lot of things i like but none of it is my favourite.

7. Your dream last night?
I was too tired I can't remember.

8. Your favorite drink?
CCF. (Caramel Cream Frap)

9. Your dream/goal?
Get in sg school.

10. The room you’re in?
Second living room.

11.Your hobby?
Eat. hehhee

12. Your fear?
Height

13. Where do you want to be in six years?
Still studying.

14. What you’re not?
A boy.

15. Muffins?
Doesnt appeal to me.

16. One of your wish list items?
PSP

17. Where you grew up?
JB

18. The last thing you did?
Sauna.

19. What are you wearing?
Interact shirt and pyjamas bottom.

20. Favorite gadget?
Should be iPod?

21. Your pets?
Bimbo

22. Your computer?
Laptop. Define MINE.

23. Your mood?
Bored-mood?

24. Missing someone?
Totally

25. Your car?
Is gonna be so cool.

26. Something you’re not wearing?
Shoes.

27. Favourite store?
Hmm, should be Nike?

28. Like someone?
Duh.

29. Your favourite colour?
Purple,Red,White,Green,Yellow

30. When is the last time you laughed?
Moments ago (=

31. Last time you cried?
Can't remember

and i tag:
Fellow readers! (=


*
Holidays started but I don't feel the excitement rushing in my blood like how it used to be.
haha!
Don't care -lah.
I went swimming just now in LR clubhouse.
and the gym.
and sauna. (It didn't work cause we didn't on that thingy and we stayed in there for around 15 minutes?)
Most probably I'll be going to Genting AGAIN this holiday.
Man, I'm sick of that place already.
I suppose this week's gonna be a busy busy week for me?
I'll memorize all the italian terms tomorrow and maybe going for Janice Chin's bbq party on sunday?
Heard she'd arranged the transportations for me already. (=
Anyways,
A shout out for my classmate, WINNIE!
Happy Birthday Girl.
I'm like don't-know-how-to-blog-kind over here.
haha. So I'll just end up this post here?
Alrighty. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment