Monday, August 25, 2008

Like crap or like crap?

FGC Teenz Camp 2008.

(Group photos)



Left to right : Vicky, Pui Ling, Joanne, Stella(CG Leader!), Eunice
School reopens today which is like retarded.
:D
Anyways, those photos are the ones taken in port dickson.
Totally sleepy in classes today which is a very normal thing to me. Haha!
Okay, I'm like blogging crap. crap.crap.crap
I can't wait till muslim's fasting season! Like serously. We can go back an hour earlier I think?
Which is like a very good thing.
And and, Larian Merdeka is this saturday. I wonder which school's coming this year.
If anyone knows let me know alrightiee? (= hee.
& Three days holidays are coming. *excited excited*
I'm gonna be like a pig or a golden pig like what my dad calls me. lol,
Sleep eat sleep eat watch tv sleep. Sounds cool. Attractive! *drools
Okok, im getting a tad high now I shall stop thinking about sleeping.
K. I wanna end my post till here.
I'm gonna blog back after some time when i did something interesting. :D
see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment