Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why do I always have nothing to do? and just, sit, &, thinking why do I always have nothing to do?

Okay I don't make sense but on the other hand I DO make some sense.
Right.

Hmm, I seriously miss my super freaking long hair. )=
Though mine now is not short and considered long already but I still miss my long hair.


*
Everybody is asking me whether my name is vicky or victoria.
Okay let me tell you know.
My name is Vicky. It is the same as Victoria.
Hence, Victoria = Vicky.
Geddit?
Conclusion : Victoria is my name.
I suddenly got an idea.
If someone asks me that question again my answer shall be "go read my blog okayy? *sarcastic smile*.
Wow, I'm smart. righty?
*
Anyways, I seriously still don't have the inspiration to edit my layout.
I can't stand its like so, dull to me.
(ok -lah its simple but its too simple & it made it look so dull)
But I think its better 100% than my old template the minima.douglas thingy which everyone uses.

I think I need some SERIOUS sleep now.
tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment