Friday, August 29, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine

(2 Years Old)

This saturday, SIGS Larian Merdeka thingy and we got our t-shirts yesterday.
It's purple in colour. Violet, to be exact. (=
It wasn't nice but quite okay somehow.

So after that run thing I'm going ballet.
I totally miss ballet and my body can't stretch already. )= boohoo.

Then after ballet I'll be going to Mustaqiim's birthday party at his house.
I'm so excited I can meet my standard 6 classmates! hee hee.

Okay school reopens made me have nothing to blog about because all the time were/are taken by school or lessons or anything.
I'm so bored in school (yesterday) I slept off during science lesson. Like really slept off I can even dream.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Yay I'm so happy I got back my little miss sunshine & I only date athletes shirt from Jc yesterday.

hahha. ok, random.


Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment