Thursday, July 22, 2010

//back to the future



Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor, photo source : french frosting , cobra snake

Dear abdhfwuegosdmmciweoashjf,

Don't be too hard on yourself, girl. One month diet plan. Its going to sound like I'm fasting but I'm not..yet all I do is to drink..drink..drink..and then hopefully what I'd calculated is going to be right. 6 kgs down by one month. 8kgs down by 6 weeks. I'd be more than contented. I hope I could go through this. I hope I have self control. Meanwhile with the fats burning themselves down all I have to do is to take care of my skin and follow my skin care regimen..exercise whenever I have the time. All I need is contentment with myself. I want and need to stop feeling insecure about the way I look. I'm a fighter. I know that.

Pfft Pfffffffffffft Pfffffffft Ppppfffffffffttttttt

Haven't been going to church for a while now, there is this strong force telling me to go church this Saturday. Who knows my questions would be answered... For the first time I feel like...praying. Hallelujah.

Going to catch Inception this Sunday with Joanne for our uh, bestfriends 3 years 5 months anniversary.Heard too much good review of the movie, can't wait to watch it already. Though I know its more to art and it will be harder to understand but I'm looking forward to where when my soul understands the movie, not my mind. For once I want to stop figuring things out and feel........hahaha gosh i sound as if i am deep.

Promised my brother that I would buy him Eclipse. It was a good feeling seeing him reading the Twilight book. Its my first time seeing him reading an actual novel. Apart from the usual comics or True Singapore Ghost Stories. Haha. Oh yeaaaaaa, this is worth writing down and worth remembering, for me : I exchanged my LGKS360 with my brother shaving his "mustache". I would give..when it comes to obeying my orders hahahaha. Need to start spending quality times with my brother instead of hogging onto the laptop. I don't want to drift further away from my brother. After all he's my one and only brother.

Also...I can't wait to go Singapore with JL!!!!! It hurts a lot when it comes to withdrawing money from the ATM. I wish I could have more pocket money though. BUT NOOOO I won't complain! I must feel blessed and contented with what my parents are giving me right now. Need to stop being that arrogant brat, you know. Need to change the way I am for the better, and need to stop speaking in a squeaky voice. Damn its annoying.

Ok!ok! I shall uh..stop now and go have some milk..it won't harm much, would it?

(=

No comments:

Post a Comment