Sunday, July 11, 2010

//well-worthed

 /EDITED

Ok so surprisingly today's batch of pictures got uploaded very quickly into my web album. :-) Today's HaA's birthday, my school-mate as well as a member in the netball team. So this post is gna filled up with pictures we took earlier yesterday. Celebrated her becoming birthday in school whilst the Larian Merdeka + Student Council thing was going on.

Yeah so..


By Mark Ajie


The well-known marble cheese cake



Board that I didn't get to sign on LOL


Achik & HaA




The Fake Present Muahaha








Achik Jiaa HaA


Jess, Achik, Jiaa, Alya, HaA




Hui Mei & Winnie


Jess


Right.. So I might have over edited this photo... hahahhaa


Nithiyah otw to receive her silver medal for the 5km run








Page by Pn Aerma





Amira Aisyah






















Nic & I




Presents we got for her






Yay we are kindergarten kids!






WoW


LoL






We Are Blind


Amira Aisyah & Farah




By J Lynn


By Me. My handwriting sucks ok bye


ps : im angry right now because i've uploaded the wrong batch of pictures HAHA. I mean, all of them are supposed to be edited but turns out they weren't. Im angry. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU    re-uploaded the pictures in again hehe.

ok bye. just in time for the G vs U match woohoo - yeah!! Germany WON Uruguay!!

/EDITED

No comments:

Post a Comment