Sunday, July 18, 2010

//Random Raiding

Been a long time since I last went shopping. I think I'm depressed. Hahahaha ok kidding.Wanted to watch Despicable Me today with my brother but there's no time for it in the afternoon. Sigh. And I'm thinking of going somewhere with my Mum today so I could maybe see something I like and buy it back haha. I want a pair of cream converse badly though. Look :


I remember my brother has it, but I went to find it the other day only to hear from my maid that he lost his shoe. zwtfbbqz.

Ok here are some random overdue pictures.

@ Lavender the other day with mum.


Collection of idk-what-genre-but-i'm-dying-to-find-out CDs displayed. I think its Indie.

Wall deco @ That's Cafe

Lunch at Seoul Garden, celebrating Camelia's birthday



Back to school, then played some ball games. I think this was some Kucing game

And then some shooting game.

And then went to take some clothings that need to be used for the IU day..Then I broke my headpiece and went to the KH room to get it pateri-ed back. It didn't work. hahaha. I have magical fingers. I break every little things I touch.


And then the IU Day

JL and I.

Time to go find my mum and persuade her to go shopping with me. *sheepish grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment