Sunday, July 4, 2010

//Out with Amy

Amy is in town and she is Uncle Martin/My Best Friend/Joanne's dad 's roommate's daughter while he was at London. She's British. English mix Chinese. She travels all around the world cause she's a young ambassador for......(this one i don't know) and then Joanne, Qi Ting, Jillian and I took her out to show her more of JB. We took her around to see what we've been doing in JB. Seriously made me wonder how the hell did I survived 16 years here. Its sooo boring. Well at least we have Singapore near us.

Anyway. We took her to have lunch at Carabao, a Thai restaurant, time well spent there. HAHA thought about where to bring here..then we decided to go Karaoke, went there, asked for the pricing and figured out it was not worth it as we already had our lunch. Then, off to City Plaza to look around and show her where we always chilled, had Bailey's for refreshments and games of chess and pool and took pictures.

Then we flee off to That's Cafe, downtown and showed her the quirky funky cafe we have. Then we went to Danga Bay...cycled and all. It was good. Felt like we were the only ones there because the rain just subsided. Then we went to Breaker's to watch the Argentina vs Germany match. We were Argentina supporters that night..oh well. The Germans played really well. Had margaritas to drink but it was a tad too sweet for my liking. Also played 2 rounds of Foosball. I haven't got the hang of it yet I really would wanna.








On Joanne : Curious Cat shirt by Fickle Street (OUT OF STOCK), Navy Paperbag shorts by Fickle Street. Notice how we wore the same shorts? Crap right. On Vicky : Anchor Button Down Top by Fickle Street, Navy Paperbag shorts by Fickle Street.



























































and then my camera's battery died.




if you do notice I mentioned Fickle Street, that's my upcoming re-launching online store. woohoo excited about it. Not much pieces left as I took in limited pieces and quarter of them are either taken by me or Joanne. So not much stocks left. Its adviseable that when my store is up, we go by fastest fingers first!

Most probably the re-launch will be around mid July..or even earlier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment