Sunday, July 25, 2010

//Never recreate from your memory. Always imagine new places.



























Pictures above are taken on Saturday. Teenz in the afternoon, Dinner with Aunty Vivian, J, Jeremy and Anthony (J's cousin from Hong Kong). Dinner choices was TGIF/Niniq/Yew's Cafe/Gianni's. Had quality time at TGIF :) Thank you Aunty Vivian for the dinner.


Pictures below are taken today (Sunday).







Today is the 25th which also means its our bestfriends anniversary date. 3 years and uh..8 months I think. :x

1st picture : Some bracelet J and I did today. I've got my HK with a yellow ribbon, J's got a green ribbon HK.
2nd picture : HK pouch I bought today to serve my phone. Hahaha I am in love with it. Funny how a small thing can lights up someone's day. Happy kid, happy kid.

Caught Inception. No doubt its the best movie this year. Seriously.

"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange."

No comments:

Post a Comment