Saturday, July 17, 2010

//Land of A Thousand Smiles

IMHO I liked the decorations/designs the best. Backdrop, Hall decoration, Costumes.... beat all of the rest hahaha.


Jian Lynn The IU director and I


Nithiyah and I. We're mascotts.


I like it blue. 750baht cheap.


Jess and I. Do I look as though I should say Welcome to Singapore Airlines or Sawadeekaa?


I wouldn't mind saying Welcome to Singapore Airlines either because that's like my dream!


So my job is to stand by the door and greet Sawadeekaa to all of the guests.


Thai opening dance


Southern Thai Dance


SIGS BAND PERFORMANCE


Games


Bollywood dance


Korean Nobody Dance


DJ of the day, Rachel


Pineapple rice and more... for refreshments


Winnie and I


Syahirah Bahar, Me, Hui Mei and Jian Lynn


Secret admirer? Haha! The guy(yes he's a guy) actually cancelled my name after that haha. But look below : Beautiful Monster Wtf. Haha. The song was OMG by Usher from that guy to me though LOL


Bamboo Dance

I very lazy to upload/edit all of the other pictures because they're all blurry.

Ok finish already. Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment