Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bijih Timah and sizzling card.

Title : Inside joke.

I had the worst public transport experience yesterday. The WORST. Haha speaking of that, I accidentally slapped someone with my pony tail haha and I didn't say sorry and the guy was like !#$%%^* (giving me the look) oops my bad. Nithiyah got stuck in armpit land. Joanne kena tofu JL kena made faces at.

And we missed 3 mrt rides just to get to causeway point to get JL's tweety bird plaster which we think that the shop bankrup and shut down already. Hahaha. J managed to get her Lumpy like oh finally. I spotted it and I was pointing at it and jumping up and down in excitement -you get the idea.


JL


V & JL


N


V & N


JL & J




































Haha sorry for the picture spamming but I like doing that. :D

There's more pictures tomorrow. :-D See you tomorrow X

No comments:

Post a Comment