Monday, October 12, 2009

Kiss kiss kiss and tell

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho



I am a happy happy kid =D Been having like rows of happy days which makes me happy HAHA. Tomorrow will even be a happier day.

Not just that pmr is ending but..there's other stuff! Not telling yet but here's the clue : KISS , WHITE BOX. Its a "something".

Something I've waited for since uh, last year. ;-)

*punches fist in the air and dancing around the house and jumping up and down*

I think my tastebud is turning japanese. I had japanese food for lunch just now and I am craving for it now. Hmm.. Should I go for some japanese food tomorrow? but then huge sum of $$$ is going to be harmed tomorrow so should save money and eat other stuffs like char kueh diao......

I fantasize everyday with the spare time I have after doing the papers of the after-pmr activities. :O *gasp* CAN'T WAIT SIOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment