Sunday, October 11, 2009

Young love...






O hai~

So I broke my promise again..... I feel like a prisoner naow.



Awesome awesome song.

Anyway so two more days till PMR finishes..which I can't wait! I have so much to do :-) Happy.

One month before PMR (or was it 3 weeks?) there's this class streaming and we four in school were separated hahaha. But to be honest, I didn't learn much..so much for intensive training huh.

So far the papers were okay for me except Science paper 2. I thought I would definitely get an A for my science when I did the paper 1 but then when I did the paper 2 I really wanted to cry. Seriously. I don't know what I wrote for my answers I bet the examiner's gonna laugh at it when he/she marked my paper.

I'm so sleepy naowadays I feel like a walking zombie. And I've been fiddling around with photoshop. :-)

I want leopard print stockings and I need $$$ to survive the after-pmr. I think I'm very outdated now I don't even know what movie's out now. Sigh, Speaking of movie I thought of the Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. I don't understand why people want to watch it luh, to me its quite lame leh no?

Btw, do you guys hate insects?! No seriously I hate them I wonder why they exist for. And then when they die we humans are being blamed er, for global warming or or or destroying their habitat. Dude seriously, wtf they exist for!!!! They don't just creeps people out they also smell BAD! And they are so disgusting with their hydrostatic skeleton(ok too much science. Delete science stuffs and make way for maths and history!)  and then when you kill them they are squished and the JUICE from their body.. Ueeghhh.

I've been playing Facebook games for the past 4006782 days its killing my braincells. Been playing Country Story and Cafe World and Farm Ville. I don't know why I even bothered about all those games. Hahaha.

Pretty darn awesome, 2 more days!

1 comment:

  1. YES!finally someone agreed that insects arent supposed to be created ATALL!

    ReplyDelete