Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sexy can I

Current mood : AWESOME.

HEY HI. YOU KNOW WHAT. FUCK IT. FUCK YOU. I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY OR WHAT YOU THINK ME. FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID VICIOUS CYCLE OF A LIFE ( ONLY THE OPTION NEVER THE PRIORITY, YOU ARE DISPOSABLE) .THIS IS ALL PROBABLY TOO COMPLEX FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. THIS IS GETTING FUN, THE FACT THAT I AM GOING TO EXPOSE YOUR DIRTY SECRETS. YEAH I BITE, HOW 'BOUT THAT? THE WORLD DON'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU FUCKFACE. ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE, ITS GOING TO CHANGE YOURS. YOU NO LONGER EXIST TO ME. FUCK YOU.

(adapted and edited. and totally fits in.)

Cureent mood : STILL AWESOME!

Know anywhere that sells black orchids? My favourite flower. Hehhe forget tulips! I will love you times 27435823754320 if you get it for me ;-)


This is what I do when I get bored. I have such huge nose its bigger than my lips. Sad leh.

Bought new earphone for my iPod the previous one was in a really sorry state HAHA but I suspect this one is fake one leh. iPod earphones doesn't really last cause this is like the 3rd time I bought new iEarphones. Hahaha. Oh well~~


Meet _____ (Still thinking a name for it). Birthday present from Bryan!


Yes, I like to fiddle around with sunglasses. Even at night! HEHE.

Oh speaking of sunglasses, I am in love with :


THIS! Ain't she a beauty?????! Searching for it now *winks*

Meet Mojo!


Been a long time since I last uh, took picture with him. Hehe. :-)

Skipping school tomorrow cuz I'd be in the dewan the whole time so what for I go school Hehe!

Okie bye gtg for naowz.

Current mood : Very the fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment