Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm on self-leave today and I think I'm going to blog about things I've never talked about before.


Ok don't say I didn't warn you, this post is most probably going to be very boring you can choose to read it or to hover your mouse to the little "X" button to close my site.


For your information, I've always been a home-body. I enjoy spending time with myself, alot. I even like to eat alone! Yes all by myself.. I'm weird like that. I don't know why but I just find eating with other people are quite annoying. I mean, not in that way of annoying but its annoying to me in my way.


Also, I never really liked to hang around outside cuz I find it very tiring and exhausting. Not sure if the word exhausting fits in but I'm still going to use it though it sounds a little over. Oh well. I love the smell of my room and my bed and my wardrobe and basically everything at home. I've got this laze-around tendency in me. I see a chair I sit, I sit on anything that can be seated on. Better if I can lie on it.



Usually, I'd keep everything to myself cause to me, it's a waste of time talking to people. Not really a waste of time, but I don't bother trying to explain you know.. People would tell you, ya ya I understand and all but do they really? No, I don't think so. I strongly do not think so and sometimes I would then regret telling other people how I feel and what is my perspective toward things. They just don't get it why I am "behaving" like that and all..


People just assume everything about me you know. My topics with people are usually damn superficial so people around me probably thinks I'm a bimbo? I don't know. Maybe only my closer friends whom I open up to knows I'm more than that? I don't like to be assumed to be someone that I am not like for example..


I really hate it when people says stuff base on what they assumed when I'm trying something new something I've never really did before.. for example like :


Me : "Eh I think I'm going to go work as ______"


People : "You sure or not you can do it I bet you cannot last more than 3 days luh"


I really don't like to prove to someone that I am better than what you say about me because to me, why bother proving to them when its just words they say from their mouth and they do you no good when you actually proved to them that you are better than what they said? Because its my life, nobody really cares about others' life you know. At least to me I know I don't.


I'm very bad in putting my thoughts into words in which to speak or to write and I don't like that because I feel that sometimes I've been taken advantage of or something. No one really understands but I really really don't like explaining so please don't ask me.


I know somewhere out there people think that my life is happy-go-lucky or my life's really dull but you have no idea that it is quite tiring for me to handle my own life. I might say don't take life too seriously because I know that when you take your life too seriously you have a very big possibility to be let down y'know?



And no, not everyone that seems to be strong on the outside is strong on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment