Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spread on some eyewears

Okay so ficklestreet.livejournal.com is back for business. Previously was "shut down" because of some problems and there weren't time for me to manage it so yeah. Since that my pmr's over I have all the time in the world to manage it and constantly changing its look to make it better. - for all of you.

Now that our collection 3 has not been launched yet, there are still couple of eyewears for sale so do check it out. It was from the remaining of the previous collection thanks to dead buyers, etc..

anyway, a preview! (its already up on http://ficklestreet.livejournal.com)



I know that you guys find the eyewears' price over-budget but I'm trying to earn some money here and the I'd already double checked that I lowered the price to make minimal profit. I hope you guys understand. Plus that the lens are from optical shops so its good for your eyes..

Oh, a simple reminder : Item is only one per design so fastest fingers first. I will consider doing a backorder if the response is overwhelming.

You can contact me personally at victoriachew@live.com.my (my msn is the same email address)

No comments:

Post a Comment