Saturday, October 17, 2009

Krazy girls night out

So........

J and I went to my apartment to chill and uh talk and laugh and watch movies. We watched My sister's keeper and I do not like it I think I like the book better. (even though I only read until pg15, still..) And we spent 40bucks on a series named The secret life of an american teenager. Which sucks, but we had to watch it because we Sim Tia y'know, 40 bucks leh.





We R so sian watching the series even Joanne cannot focus my face properly hahaha. eeew I hate my nose!!! why so huge!




Half of the swimwears we brought there. Hahaha. Were s'posed to go swim but then the stupid series was realllllly boring we decided to go sleep and the next thing we know its 7/8 pm. So much for bringing so many bikinis huh.


Ordered Macs and the delivery person was the same person as the last person who delivered. Though I doubt it but J says it is. oh welllllz


Food saved our souls.


Hai I am the pimple girl~~~~

Okie I am going to spam you with more pictures naow.


Do


you


think


that my


captions


for


every


photo is


kewl?!!


No idea what I did that for.





 Ok goodbyes these pictures r most probably gonna last until tomorrow. Gonna go for my friend's open house tomorrow. Should I wear baju kurung?

No comments:

Post a Comment